- Make a web page for your class website.
- Name this menu item "Logotype" and page "logotype.html"
- Create a link in your navigation to this page.
- Update and upload the entire site.
- Copy the URL to this page in the URL box for this assignment
Include the following
- Use your own images and words to describe the design process for creating a simple logotype. Include png and jepeg formats.
- Use Illustrator or Photoshop to create a logotype for your own design business. Do not add illustration elements, only font variations and color.
- When you're satisfied, save the finished logotype in PNG format with transparency on.
- Replace the banner name with your logotype on the template page. Update all your pages.
STEP 1: Experiment with typefaces
Let the typeface describe your business identity. For example Sans-serif is modern, clean and edgy, while serifed fonts have a clissic look, hand made.
STEP 2: Experiment multiple typfaces.
Do not combine similar typefaces, be sure they are different enough to be distinct.
STEP 3: Experiment with color
Use your color theory knowledge to choose just the right color for your business identity. Save the file in transparent PNG24 format.